Monday 19 July 2021

Great horror quotes from literature and film greats

If you enjoy a good fright then you will love these quotes curated by the Viewax review team to put a scare into you!

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.

Inferno (Dante Alighieri)

I was not a lovable child, and I’d grown into a deeply unlovable adult. Draw a picture of my soul, and it’d be a scribble with fangs.

Gillian Flynn, Dark Places

There are horrors beyond life’s edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man’s evil prying calls them just within our range.

The Thing on the Doorstep (H.P. Lovecraft)

I have a meanness inside me, real as an organ. Slit me at my belly and it might slide out, meaty and dark, drop on the floor so you could stomp on it.

Gillian Flynn, Dark Places

Creepy keeps creeping across the cold cobbles. Watch how he creeps and be sure he hasn’t crept up on you.

Daniel MacKillican, Ama

The paranormal, you can’t pick and choose. It’s all or nothing.

Zak Bagans

People don’t get better, they just get smarter. When you get smarter you don’t stop pulling the wings off flies, you just think of better reasons for doing it.

Stephen King, Carrie

Our love was a two-person game. At least until one of us died, and the other became a murderer.

Dark Jar Tin Zoo, Love Quotes for the Ages.

I think I just never wanted to be the creepy guy where people say, ‘Why do his leading ladies keep getting younger and younger, and why do they think he’s so hot even though we know that the girl who’s playing this part actually has a handsome boyfriend?’

Robert Downey, Jr.

Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.

Robert Bloch

For plenty more great horror content, check out Viewax today.

No comments:

Post a Comment