Wednesday 16 June 2021

Short Creepy Quotes About Love, Death & Halloween

Many people enjoy being scared. A spooky book or film satisfies some of these urges while keeping us entertained, so explore the spooky side of life with these spine-chilling quotes curated by the Viewax review team.

I don’t trust or love anyone. Because people are so creepy. Creepy creepy creeps. Creeping around. Creeping here and creeping there. Creeping everywhere.

Vincent Gallo

Depending upon my activities, I sleep between five and ten hours every night. I sleep in an extra-wide single bed, and I use only one heavy down comforter over me, summer or winter. I have never been able to wear pajamas or creepy nightgowns; they disturb my sleep.

Marilyn Monroe

The perfect antidote to dark, cold and creepy is light, warm and cozy.

Candice Olson

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

The Fly

For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller.

Vincent Price, “Thriller”

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

The Tempest (William Shakespeare)

You could make any song sound creepy if you wanted. It’s all about the inflection.

Willie Nelson

Naughty John, Naughty John, does his work with his apron on. Cuts your throat and takes your bones, sells ’em off for a coupla stones.

Libba Bray, The Diviners

There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand.

Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Just when you think you’ve hit rock bottom, you realize you’re standing on another trapdoor.

Marisha Pessl, Night Film

If you love horror, then you will love all the frightening content you can find at Viewax.

No comments:

Post a Comment